Code of Conduct
Tarot - Code of Conduct
My ideal client is open and interested in spiritual guidance.
Who will honour Tarot as a counselling modality and embrace a co-creative dialogue.
Who intends to utilise the Tarot to empower their own decision-making process and deepen their intuition.
As an ethical, professional Tarot reader, I will...
1. Treat my client with professionalism, honesty and integrity.
2. Not read for fate-based questions or provide psychic prediction.
3. Not act as a medium for people who have passed away.
4. Not give legal advice or make a health diagnosis.
5. Not release any information about my clients.
6. Refer a client, if I have an ethical issue with their question.
7. Not predict for a third party.
8. Not read for anyone under 18 years of age.
9. Not judge or provide personal opinions.
10. Give you my best possible self.